Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Some Nice Shout Outs from Great Blog Sites

Recently four blog friends have given my new book shoutouts on their blogs, and there are more to come. I would like to share their blogs with you for other reasons, as well. All are accomplished writers, and all of them post interesting articles about writing that I'm confident you would enjoy:

Here are the links: Just click on the name of the blog to go to the site.

Vicki Lane Mysteries - A wonderful blog by a mystery writer who also teaches writing and who wrote the marvelous historical novel, And the Crows Took Their Eyes.

Rosi Hollinbeck - The author posts about MG and YA fiction as well as sharing terrific book reviews and offering giveaways in those genres. A wealth of information at this site. In this particular post, mine is the second book mentioned.

Geri Schear  - Schear is an award winning author of Sherlock Holmes related stories and novels and has written the delightful Sherlock Holmes and Lady Beatrice series. Her articles offer excellent writer advice.

Denise Covery and Silver Tree - Denise write contemporary and paranormal romance novels and addresses a variety of writing issues on her blog. Her shoutout today deals with the question of how travel influences writing. 

All of thse are great sites to visit, so I was more than pleased to be able to be part of their posts. (And more are coming! Stay tuned.) One of the great pleasures of the Internet is the community of like-minded friends one meets. I have made many writing and art friends online from all over the world.


What is one of the things you enjoy most about the Internet and blogging? 

10 comments:

  1. Glad some of your blogger friends are spreading the word about your book. Helping each other is one of the things I love most about the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogosphere is a lovely supportive place. I saw Denise Covey's shout-out. And cheered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth asked me to pass on this info: Bleubeard and Elizabeth are still unable to access her computer but want you to know they are not avoiding you and will visit once they are back online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what I love, too, Natalie. (And you can count yourselves amonth them.) I try to give shoutouts whenever I can and I appreciate how warm and helpful other bloggers are. I like the community you see among blogger friends. And it's amazing how blogging connects you to the wider world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Erika, thanks for stopping by and thanks for passing on Elizabeth's message. The technical world can be so frustrating at times, going blinkers just when you want to say something. She always has a positive outlook on things, so I look forward to when she can return and comment again. I enjoy her blog tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suspect you will find my first comment on this post in your spam folder.
    I love the support of the blogosphere and have been thrilled to see your latest work featured on a number of blogs. I hope it goes really, really well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, E. C., and thanks so much for following through with your comment, as this was the first I saw of it. I'll check out the spam folder, too. I'm glad you are following along with the shoutouts. Thank you. Take caare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha, E.C. I found it just as you predicted, in the spam folder. Thanks for the cheering. Isn't the Blogosphere a warm and friendly place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never visited before, but I read a few posts and enjoyed your blog Elizabeth. I'm glad I was sending a message for Bleubeard and Elizabeth so I could discover your blog. Happy weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by again. I visited our blog and enjoyed it very much. I'm following it now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will respond to them. However, any comments left by "Anonymous" will be automatically deleted.