Friday, May 8, 2009

A new adventure and a new site.

The world of blogging is certainly an adventure. An author at the SCBW&I conference in Davis last Saturday (May 2, 2009) inspired this endeavor, urging us to put ourselves out there in the blogging world. Ah, Linda Joy Singleton made it sound so easy.

The first site name I picked was for the purpose of highlighting the name of my juvenile fantasy, The Fourth Wish, (available at http://www.amazon.com/Fourth-Wish-Elizabeth-Varadan/dp/1440413061/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241821030&sr=1-1# and at: https://www.createspace.com/3353849 ). But there's another blog site with a similar name about another "fourth wish", which could make things very confusing. Thus, the switch. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Now that I have been through a few ins and outs of the blog thing, it's not quite as intimidating as I thought it was going to be. Of course... as soon as you decide something's going to be easy, surprises pop up, and I know I'm in for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and will respond to them. However, any comments left by "Anonymous" will be automatically deleted.