Thursday, June 6, 2019

Great News, Which Explains My Slowpoke Posting

Wonderful news that I came home to: My chapbook, Saudade, Thirty Poems of Longing, was accepted by a publisher. I have tons of pictures from our trip still not yet downloaded, along with brochures for a wonderful day we spent in Madrid. But I haven't had time for any of that, because there is lots to do to get ready for the publication of my chapbook. So everything is on hold for a few more days. Thank you for your patience! Please hang in there and don't go way. Eventually, I will be back to regular posting.

14 comments:

  1. Definitely wonderful news.
    Have fun (of the productive variety). We will be here when you are ready to return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, EC: I appreciate that. I'll get back as soon as I can! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Donna. I'm really so happy about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Rosi. I do have to admit, though, I feel guilty about being so behind in posting everywhere. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Natalie. I'm still a little stunned. Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo--very happy to hear about your upcoming book of poetry! This is terrific news, and I send my sincere congratulations. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So exciting news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kenda, thanks! You were an inspiration when you did your blog post last year on the April 30-day poetry challenge. This book is what came out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nas, thanks for stopping by, and thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will respond to them. However, any comments left by "Anonymous" will be automatically deleted.