Sunday, October 30, 2022

I Have Not Disappeared

 Just packing, taking trips to Goodwill, hiding out during house showings, and finishing up goodbye visits and doctor visits.

I've been finishing reading a good book, too, that I want to review soon. 

We leave Sacramento November 3rd, go to Pittsburgh to visit Rajan's brother and wife, and then on the 5th leave for Portugal. We move out of the house into a hotel on November 1st to finish emptying the house. We already voted earlier and had our ballots acknowledged.  I'm hoping to get my review done before we leave - maybe at the hotel. Then I may have to go dark for another week while we arrive in Braga and acquire WiFi in the flat. I'll be online until November 3rd and will try to peek in on your sites.

Happy Halloween, pumpkins, Trick Or TreatMeanwhile, HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL.

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy. You will be busy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like this is a very busy time for you. Happy Halloween to you, too, dear Elizabeth.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth and Bleubeard, Happy Halloween to you both. I so enjoy the friendship and look forward to when things settle down and I can read your art pages in leisure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, E.C. You are so right. Still a little busy period in the near future, but boy am I ready to be NOT busy. :-)
    Take care, and hope to be visiting your site soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will respond to them. However, any comments left by "Anonymous" will be automatically deleted.