Friday, April 1, 2016

A Blogging Hiatus During April and Part of May


A place far away, where
my mystery takes place.
I hope my book will end
up on one of these shelves.
Dear Blog Friends,

I will be taking a posting break on this Fourth Wish blog during April and the first part of May. A health problem (which looks like it will be resolved soon) took up a lot of my time with medical appointments during the past few weeks. I got way behind in my cozy mystery re-write, and I need to make that a priority now.

My Victorian Scribbles blog is connected to my other writing venture and the anthology coming out in June, so I'll be posting next door on Victorian Scribbles. I just can't manage two blogs while finishing the cozy mystery. I should be back here by mid-to-late May, so please return then. And please pop in next door at Victorian Scribbles for updates.

Thanks for your understanding.


18 comments:

  1. Trust all will proceed well. Will keep an eye on Victorian Scribbles and return here in May for the pleasure of your renewed company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your rest. And get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good wishes, Sharon. It's eye surgery that's coming up, and there have been a lot of medical appointments to prepare for it. The surgery is scheduled for June 6th, which is why I'm focusing on the writing project in April and early May.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best on your surgery with hopes for a speedy recovery. And hope you make great progress on finishing your next mystery. Take care... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good wishes, Kenda. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of people are taking April off if they aren't participating in the A to Z Challenge. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Karen. It will be nice to have the freedom to just focus on the book and get it done. Have a great month yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your blogging break and good luck finishing the mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Kate. I love the book, and so I've been frustrated by not having time to work on it. I've been compiling notes for what needs to be done -- and now it's time to do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure you'll make great use of your down time from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, J. L. I definitely hope to do. It's actually been awhile since I had any down time. But I'll be working 4 days a week to finish this rewrite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you're feeling better. Good luck with the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Natalie. We're in Spain right now, where I hope to finish this rewrite, and then on return I have eye surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, Elizabeth! I hope you feel better soon and that the problem is resolved. Sending thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Mark, although I miss blogging, it's nice to be able to stay focused on finishing the book. It's dragged on too long.

    Hi, Keith, thanks for the good wishes. The problem is glaucoma, which they hope eye surgery can take care of this June. Thank goodness for modern technology. Hope you and your wife are continuing to enjoy Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you've been enjoying your hiatus. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will respond to them. However, any comments left by "Anonymous" will be automatically deleted.