Saturday, August 6, 2022

Deadly Verse is Live, and Two More Shout-outs.

 

Today Deadly Verse went live in paperback at Amazon. You can check it out HERE. Needless to say, I'm excited to see this finally in print. 


The Shoutouts: I love how many of these bloggers all know each other and are part of such a supportive community: 

1. Today, Mark Noce posted a nice highlight on his blog at Mark Noce Stories. You can click on the highlight "blog at".

Mark wrote two acclaimed historic mysteries about a Medieval Celtic Queen Branwen in Wales. Gripping reads, both of them, and he has more on the way. He has a terrific blog and highlights other authors and their books. Do go check it out.

2. Yesterday is the day Sandra Cox's shoutout went live: Do visit it. Some of you are already familiar with her super blog: It's always a fun read and it's terrific. She posts about quite a range of things from inpirational memes to funny ones and always has great thoughts for the week-end. She also writes best-selling romance novels (paranormal, western, time travel). You can see a nice selection of them on her blog.

Back to the book rlease and shoutout, she posted an excerpt from the book and got my confession on some foolish things I've done for the sake of a scene in one of my books. You can see her blog HERE . Have a great week-end.

Sandra's Place

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Just caught the news on Mark's site. Nice of Sandra to feature you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are getting lots of support and hope that Deadly Verse goes really, really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Alex, thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, E. C., yes, I appreciate all the support. Part of what is so wonderful about the blogging community. Thanks for you support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new cover (for Deadly Verses)keeps winking at me ;)
    Brava

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, Mirka. That's funny! My publisher thought Camoes was winking, too. Actually, the poet lost that eye while fighting Moors. But he does look like he's winking, doesn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SO sorry that I haven't been by sooner. You probably didn't get the message that I was offline for five days due to my computer freezing on me. I still want to interview you, but I am so far behind and trying to catch up, but may be after you return to the states before I can get my head above water again. Congrats on the release of Deadly Verse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Elizabeth. Yes your friend did stop by and explain to me. I know how frustrating it can be when your computer doesn't cooperate with you. I'm glad it's back to normal now. We are back in the states now. Whenever you are free, I'd LOVE to be interviewed. Just let me know. When it comes to shoutouts in any form, it's never too late. :-) Thanks for the good wishes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and will respond to them. However, any comments left by "Anonymous" will be automatically deleted.