So, today I'm taking part in the blogfest hosted by Nicole Dudleroir by answering the ten questions in the following questionnaire. The questionnaire was originally created by Bernard Pivot, a French journalist, for the cultural series he hosted on French television from 1991-2001, called Bouillon de Culture.
Here is the questionnaire and my answers:
- What is your favorite word? Splendiferous.
- What is your least favorite word? Doh.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Art or nature.
- What turns you off? Jeans that reveal anatomy I certainly didn't ask to see.
- What is your favorite curse word? I rarely curse; but, when I do... yeah, I use the ubiquitous "F" word.
- What sound or noise do you love? Violin music.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Jackhammers.
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Ah, painting!
- What profession would you not like to do? You know that little toll booth where a person sits all day, collecting and making change for the cars that go by? Sheesh!
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Yes, pets are allowed.
There you have it, my ten answers. Meanwhile, visit and enjoy Nicole's blog. Just click on her name above.